Re: generic Viagra on the Internet?
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ 1st Health Online Message Board Diccussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by sam
In Reply to: Is it legal to buy generic Viagra on the Internet? posted by frank:
It's not against the law.
All you have to do is complete a
online MD consultation form
to diagnose your erectile dysfunction and to find out if you can take it alone or with your
other prescription drug medicines.
Be sure to tell the online doctor if you:
- have ever had any heart problems (angina, chest pain)
- have ever had any kidney problems
- have ever had any liver problems
- have ever had any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- are allergic to sildenafil citrate ingredient of generic Viagra tablets
- have a deformed penis, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 6 hours
- have stomach ulcers or any types of bleeding problems
- have a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- are taking any other medicines
Ejaculating to fast?
Click for climax control now!
Does not dull tactile sensation
Post a Followup